Public RelationsView all articles
i-sft announces strategical and technological partnership with Beneq/LUMINEQ
Gundersheim/Espoo/Vancouver, 19 May 2013. i-sft, based in Germany, is a leading specialist for “tailor-made” display solutions and related technical services. Beneq, based in Finland, is a leading supplier of production and research equipment for thin film ALD and aerosol coatings, as well as the world’s premier manufacturer of thin film electroluminescent (TFEL) displays.
i-sft and Beneq announce the start of a strategical joint development of a completely new display technology for very demanding applications. The very first samples will be shown at their partners meeting in early June in Espoo/Finland. Both partners are exhibiting at SID Display Week from May 21st to 23rd in Vancouver/Canada and are open to discuss their new technology in progress with interested integrators.
For i-sft, this is as challenging as the previous two decades, beginning in 1993 when i-sft started as a very specific division inside the big Siemens organisation, in charge of the then new LCD-displays for use in capital-goods like trains and big machinery. i-sft generated completely new designs to produce such displays and also solved all related problems during system integration. In 2003, i-sft was bought out of Siemens and integrated into the Wammes Group. Since then, i-sft has become an internationally active and independent player in the global „display world“, concentrating completely on its technological strength and services.
Till today i-sft
- only produces tailor-made display products
- delivers very deep-down technological consultancy for all kind of display technologies
- offers a very valuable trouble-shooting service to help lots of customers to overcome critical and costly problems and
- uses its very well equipped set of all kind of measurement systems to provide services
- to inhouse applications in combination with dedicated customer projects or
- independently for third party customer with their specific needs.
Now, in 2013, i-sft will join forces with Beneq/LUMINEQ to develop a completely new generation of technology for applications with very demanding display needs.